Friday, November 07, 2008

Seniors I am watching...

I've been looking at some NCAA seniors to put my college game watch list together. Here are the twenty seniors I will be watching this year...

Fname Lname School/Team Position
Courtney Paris Oklahoma C
Robyn Fairbanks Utah Valley State C
Traci Edwards UW Milwaukee C
Megan Frazee Liberty G/F
Angel McCoughtry Lousiville SF
Ashley Walker California PF/C
Kristi Cirone Illinois State G
Jenna Green UCSB C
Lindsay Wysdom-Hilton Purdue PF
Aisha Mohammed Virginia C
Kristi Toliver Maryland PG
Danielle Gant Texas A&M SF
DeWanna Bonner Auburn SF
Laura Kurz Villanova SF
Brianne O'Rourke Penn State PG
Amber Guffey Murray State PG
Sade Logan Robert Morris G
Tiera DeLaHoussaye Western Michigan G
Mandy Morales Montana G
Shalee Lehning Kansas State PG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Tudy Reed senior at (Xavier) she is a player with great speed and athleticism who can shoot , run , score rebound, and defend she is a very talented playersomeone I think you should take a look at.

cyndcnn said...

Tudy Reed ( Xavier).

Patrick said...

I looked at Tudy, but she is still trailing most of the other guards I am watching, and failed to make the top 25 in any of the categories I am tracking. I did add her to my watchlist, however due to Xavier's success so far this season.