Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still on Vacation

I am still out on vacation...I will be back next week...I am thinking about what I will do before the start of the season.

I will run numbers on the new Stormies and I will take a stab at pre-season predictions, though I don't believe I have ventured into that territory before.

I am busy here in St. Thomas...I am now a certified Wreck Diver, having spent two days diving a number of wrecks here in the USVI.

While I was under water, the Storm re-signed Ashley Robinson just in time for Media Day. Catch up with all the training camp data via Kevin Pelton at http://storm.wnba.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about the affect of the Supersonics leaving town? im curious as to ure thoughts. http://thisisourgame.blogspot.com/2008/04/have-no-fear-storm-fans.html

Patrick said...

I don't believe the Sonics exit will impact the Storm much now that they are owned separately. I believe that Schultz is excluding the Storm from his suit agains PBC since they are now locally owned. It would be nice to see a few basketball fans give the Storm a try this summer and get hooked, but I don't expect much cross-over.