Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seeing the Future

Been too busy to post of late, but it looks like my predictions continue to come true. I said in my last post that I didn't expect Paige to stick once Zara arrived to camp this coming week.

Unless she shows Coach Donovan something new, I don't imagine she sticks once Zara returns to camp.
Well, she didn't even make it that far. According to Jayda Evans, after almost being injured earlier in the week (which would have guaranteed a contract until she became healthy) Paige was cut yesterday. Unfortunately, halfway through practice Tanisha Wright went down with what Evans and Horton say is a groin injury. This has Gearlds running the offense, which is good practice for Gearlds, but doesn't help the rest of the team. Hopefully T will come back strong and Zara will get in soon to give her some healthy competition.

No comments: