Friday, February 17, 2006

B-Money Gets Da Money

Matt Wurst says that Betty Lennox signed a new deal with the Storm yesterday. More details as they become available!!!

(updated at 1:30 PST) Kevin Pelton confirms a multi-year signing (though he got scooped by Mr. Wurst) of Betty Lennox...here is Betty's comment from the Storm site.

“I’m glad to be back in Seattle playing before our amazing Storm fans. The fans in Seattle make me feel so welcome, and I perform at my best when they’re with me. I’m at home with the Storm organization, and will be ready to go for training camp in April.”

Welcome back, Betty, the appreciation is mutual.

Her passion, fire and guts earn her the fan's love and admiration. I would like to see her handle the ball better this year and defend more aggressively on the perimeter, but her clutch shooting and her will to win are a MUST for this team to be a success.

It wouldn't have been the same without Betty in Key Arena this summer...I just hope they saved money for that veteran defensive point guard I keep begging for.

PlayerTeamDef. RatingOff. Rating
Betty LennoxSeattle92.3192.22


Kevin Pelton has a Q&A with Tanisha Wright.

No comments: