Thursday, July 03, 2008

One more reason to thank Force 10 Hoops

The Seattle Sonics are no more as they pack their bags and hit the road for Oklahoma City today.

Listening in disgust the all the rhetoric from city officials yesterday made me realize just how close we came to losing the Storm.

I told ESPN.com last season that I wanted both teams, but if I could only keep one team it would have to be the Storm. In the end, I got my second choice, but only because of the passion, and the dedication of those four amazing women from Force 10 Hoops.

I just want to take a moment to thank them one more time.

The Storm take on the Liberty tonight at 7PM PDT. Come out and support the ONLY professional basketball in Seattle. Here is a look at some highlights from the Liberty's visit to Key Arena last year. Izi, Betty and JB in the mix.

No comments: