KEYS TO THE GAME
- LJ needs to keep up the solid work from the game in Detroit. She mixed up inside and outside play well.
- Swin needs to settle down and let the game come to her.
- Either Bird, Swoopes or Gearlds needs to find their outside shot. LJ needs some help, and the Shock have been weak against strong shooting perimeter teams.
- Control the defensive glass. That is how Detroit is winning games. They are getting too many second chances.
- Get the perimeter under control. Smith, Hornbuckle and Nolan are going to put a lot of pressure on the Storm at the other end, they need to return the favor at this end.
- Get physical with Katie Smith. She struggles more when you run her off screens and push her around.