Thursday, July 29, 2010

On Temporary Pause

I have fallen behind, I know, but I am not stopping the work. My day job has just been invading my personal life a great deal over the past few weeks. I have been back and forth between Seattle and the East Coast for the past several weeks and for the next few. I hope to get enough spare time back in my schedule to get caught up before the post season. With the Storm playing so well, it hasn't seemed as important to analyze the numbers, but it will be important in the post season. Of course, if I listened to Coach Agler or his players I suppose I would realize that now is not the time to be complacent.

On a side note, it really looks like ESPN is putting a focused effort on delivering a quality product with ESPNw, the new digital platform to cover women's sports. Perhaps if the website draws enough attention we could see a growth in on air coverage as well.

Thanks to stever at Rebkell's Junkie Boards, we get to hear about one of the new consultants they are using and some of the approach they are taking to plan content.

No comments: