Sunday, September 09, 2007

LJ to Join Fans for Game 3 Viewing Party

If you don't know, and why on Earth wouldn't you, LJ and some of the Storm staff are having a viewing party in Seattle for Tuesday's Finals Game 3.

I was in the men's room of a sports bar down in Magnolia at the Elliott Bay Marina last night. I was washing my son's hands while chatting to a friend helping his daughter. He asked about LJ winning the MVP and I said how it was impossible for her not to given that she led the league in scoring, rebounding and missed the blocks title by a mere 3 blocks. Another guy we did not know was at the sink and turns to me saying...

"She led in points, rebounds and almost blocks? That is ridiculous." He was obviously impressed. I almost quipped, "yeah, catch her play live next season..." then I remembered they might not be here. Sigh.

No comments: