Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ho Hum

There have been trades and signings in the W the past week while I was on the road, the biggest being Nikki Teasley moving to the Eastern Conference, but I just found it difficult to be interested. Seeing Tanisha Wright on the big "arena vision" monitor last night at the Sonics/Pistons game merely accentuated how anxious I am for Storm news. I want to see something happen, but I think we have to wait for the draft for the next big news. LJ will sign, but probably not until she comes back to town...she already gave her verbal and it is not like the money is in question, she gets the max, period. I need to get myself motivated to finish my stats page which I haven't touched in weeks. I have a busy road schedule ahead after next week, so I need to get some work done on the page this week or I could fall even further behind.

No comments: