Wednesday, February 08, 2006

WNBA Statistics

I finally have started posting my WNBA stats...I have team Offensive and Defensive ratings up from 1997-2005. I will be adding team statistics as I can (though I am heading out on the road for a couple of days) and then working on aesthetics and links back to team and player pages on the WNBA site.

If you have any suggestions for data that you would like to see posted, let me know via comments on this or any other post. I hope to keep game by game stats and maybe some +/- data posted through the 2006 season...

Oh, and in another no-brainer move the San Antonio Silver Stars re-signed Marie Ferdinand though we won't see her on the floor until after the All-Star break as she enjoys time with her new baby.

PlayerTeamDef. RatingOff. Rating
Marie FerdinandSan Antonio85.2593.06

No comments: