Saturday, December 31, 2005

Aloha from my Happy New Year's seat overlooking the sunset on Kealakekua Bay off the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. I have had no access to the internet for days and all of a sudden I pick up a random wireless signal from the front porch of my vacation rental in Hawaii.

Sue checks in from Russia. OK, not quite, she is having a holiday back in NYC from her time in Russia.

Kamila is really in Russia, though.

Storm are offering a special session with AD before the Sonics get beat by the Heat in January. (I am not being overly negative, it is just highly unlikely they can beat a team with Shaq, Wade and Gary Payton.) The Sonics are not so good this year, but as a season ticket holder to both Seattle pro hoops team, I am likely to be there and hope to see a good number of Storm fans there as well.

No comments: