Saturday, October 08, 2005

There has been little going on in Storm land of late, but I am keeping busy. I am working on a 2005 player +/- analysis. I have logged the first 14 games of the season, and don't expect to finish for another week. It is a tedious process to do manually, and my left pinkie is starting to ache from all the shift key hits for the time stamps...

Some hints on what I'm seeing...

Well about halfway through the season JB is leading the +/- race averaging +48. The other big surprise...Batgirl is leading the other end, averaging a sad -35. I expect that Suzy's numbers have to improve as the season goes on. Also, despite her light offensive production at the start of the season, Tanisha is already in the positive at +19, thanks to her solid defense. This is even more impressive to me, since I am now at the low point of the season for the Storm, they have just slid to .500 for the first time.

No comments: