Saturday, March 31, 2007

WNBA in NBA Street Homecourt

Yes, I am an addict. I am addicted to basketball. I have been playing NBA Live for years, I have NBA Street and even picked up The Life series from Sony's NBA line for the PS2. I just bought a PS3 and the first game I bought had to be NBA Street Homecourt.

The first game I played was Sue Bird, Lauren Jackson and Sheryl Swoopes (I have since switched to Diana Taurasi who is more fun to play with) vs. some random Knicks players. I didn't know how to play the game and the W still trounced the shirtless boys. The alley oop from Sue to DT was spectacular and there is nothing like Sue jumping off LJ's back to Chuck Wagon a shot in from above the rim. It is just plain fun, and the trash talk from Sue is quite funny. I can't tell you how much fun it is too have DT pass the ball off some of the worst (from a Loser Quotient, not a talent level perspective) the NBA has to offer. I have decided to beat every NBA guy in the game who I put on my "what is wrong with the bNBA" list in the rudest way possible. I will try to post updates here as I enjoy myself.

I have been waiting a few years to play LJ and Sue, the only thing lacking is the whole WNBA game. I urge everyone to go out and buy this game and encourage EA to put out the full league version or have them add the WNBA to next year's NBA Live 08 for the PS3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl's Got Game! I wish the game had more WNBA players to choose from.
My Fav is Diana Taurasi she can hit the 3 point shot every time.