Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back in Business, but Out of the Office

I finally got my data back. In fact I got all of it back, to the tune of costing $3,600. Sigh. It is even loaded on my new hard drive.

Unfortunately, I am heading out to the mountains of Colorado tomorrow for my brother-in-law's wedding (fortunately he is getting married and it will be an awesome party) and have no idea if I will have access to the net or the TV. I won't be back until next Tuesday, so I will likely miss posting during the entire first round of the playoffs. I will be working on the season wrap up from a numbers stand point and if I can post will try and get some Sparks v. Storm analysis up before Friday. Otherwise I will just have to post the round 2 matchup analysis for whoever the Storm face after they humiliate LA this weekend.

No comments: