Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No excuses for lazy journalists...

As if we needed one more reason to love the work of Q McCall...

He let's us know what he REALLY thinks of the inane question that annoyed so many of us throughout the NCAA women's tourney.

One reason I can't continue to cover the WNBA the way I have in the past is that I simply don't have the time to do it right. Apparently that isn't an obstacle to many actual, PAID journalists.

I have taken to spending more time participating in sports over the past year, and spending less time writing about sports. On a side note, I am more than halfway done with last season's lineup information, though with all the roster changes this year...it may not tell us more than what we already know. Lineups with Bird, Wright, Cash, Jackson and Little are really good and the others...well they weren't. Coach Agler seems determined to change that. I like his training camp this year...though I still see his opening day roster already with just a few questions.

No comments: